‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
05.11.2013 - 16:58
There has been much discussion about these units, what they do and how they work.. So far, we have heard nothing. I decided to run some tests after trying to create some special commander units.

Ground Commanders do not work like Field Officers in Default. They do not raise the attack power of Marines (Ground: Stealth) or Militia (Ground: Secondary Defense). Nor do they raise Tank (Ground: Main Attack) offense. Do they raise the defensive power of Infantry (Ground: Main Defense)? I cant know for sure unless someone tests with me.

Air Commanders do not raise the attack power of Bombers (Air: Main Attack) or Stealth (Air: Stealth units).

Naval Commanders are the only Commander to work. They do raise Submarine (Naval: Stealth) and Destroyer (Naval: Main Attack) offense by 1.

Why does only one Commander work? Do the other two function differently or are they bugged?

Also, some Commander related suggestions. In this thread.
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=10641
08.11.2013 - 07:39
Bump, because I can comfirm this. When i tested them they didn't add anything. Made me wonder why one actually can use them...
I think it's sad that commanders don't work here. They are something like a cherry on the top of units and would add so much more fun to scenarios.
18.06.2018 - 21:19
Bump
----
The Gifted INC.

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word